Sunday, November 18, 2007



I did not get much done on my design the last few days. I did manage to work on the bunny behind the tree roots and I like how the color looks for him. I am still unsure what to do the bunny with the Easter egg. He really needs to be a color that will stand out from the tree roots. I am thinking that I might do another black/white rabbit but I am unsure.

Now that I have an assignment for three greeting cards, I won't get much done on the bunnies until I get the cards done. I might have a few spare moments here and there to work on them. We will see.

1 comment:

Serena said...

LOL....I went to your other blog first and commented my thoughts on the colours there but I see you are on the same wavelength. I was thinking a mainly white with black markings too. It's looking great so far ~ :)