Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Artsy Easter Bunnies


Hi everyone:
I am off with a new project. I love illustrating animals so I figured I would start a new one. I know Christmas is just around the corner but I want to think Easter and spring time.
I wasn't sure what I was going to do at first and since most people will have an illustration of just bunnies sitting by the basket or in the basket, I decided to have the bunnies painting the Easter eggs. I am a little unsure what to put in the background so the design is not done yet. Plus, I will tweak around with the rabbits as I am not to happy with the one in the middle.

2 comments:

dibujandoarte said...

I don't know anything about the shape/anatomy of a rabbit but it looks good to me. All of them look great. When you add colour to it, it'll be really cool!

Linda said...

These are really delightful! I hope you keep us posted on how this progresses.