Friday, October 26, 2007

Here we go

This will be my first post. I want to share my knowledge of art to children or anyone that enjoys working in the art field.

I have been freelancing a long time and have learned a lot over the years. Years ago it was a lot harder to contact publishers as you had to use snail mail. There was nothing like the internet so response time took so long. Now, it is just wonderful being an artist. We now have the internet to use for a wonderful tool. I mean, look at this blog. I can post things on here to help others while I look on line to learn from other artists. It is a wonderful age we live in.

I will be posting work on here that will show I do a sketch from scratch to the final piece. I will also have posts on what mediums I use etc. I hope this will help someone to learn.

Until next time. Happy creating!!!!!!

No comments: