Friday, October 26, 2007

Sadie is done

This is the final product. I finished up the border and then I wanted to add a color to the hat that would compliment yellow. The opposite of yellow is???? yep, Violet. I thought it worked out really well as it really makes the card pop with the violet witch hat on Sadie. I also have added color with the candy in the pumpkin.

When you are done with an image and want to save it on your computer or put it up in your blog, you should put copyright over it. You are automatically covered (by law) with your copyright but it still doesn't hurt to put it on the image. This way if someone prints off your image, well, it says copyright on it.

I hope you enjoyed this card making session. Until next time, Happy creating.

6 comments:

dibujandoarte said...

cute hallowen card! I like all stuff related to halloween, reminds me of the years I worked at an English language institute then we celebrated it. I used to prepare all the decoration of the place every year, the classrooms, the stairs, etc. Kids loved it and some adults too. Best wishes with your project!!!

Rosemarie Gillen said...

I loved watching the process of how to make a card, very interesting. I can't wait to see what is next.

Becky said...

Thank you for your comments. I too love Halloween as well as my husband and son. It is a fun time of year as fall is so nice out.

kampfhorn said...

I love the grin of the cat and the purple hat. This card makes me feel warm inside :-). Thank you for sharing the different steps with us.

Dee said...

This is great! Nice job! I can see teachers wanting to use this for projects with their kids. Good luck in this adventure!

phthaloblu said...

This is a beautiful card and I like that you want to help children learn how to draw. It's great be able to see your pice from conception to finished art. Great work!